Train the Trainer (Advanced)
NWTD is pleased to offer an exciting Train the Trainer (Advanced) workshop:
Train the Trainer (Advanced) is a two-day workshop that strengthens training and facilitation skills.
Register for the next workshop:
When: October 19 & 20, 2021
Where: Day’s Inn (by Montana’s), 645 Sibley Drive, Thunder Bay, Ontario
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Pre-requisite: Train the Trainer (Basic) is recommended, but not essential.
Your investment: $795 + HST
The workshop covers:
– Advanced non-verbal communication technique
– Delivering negative information
– Maintaining positive relationships
– Getting learners on task
– Dealing with resistance and interruption
– Learning when to use non-verbals for credibility or approachability
– Setting up physical locations in the classroom
– Creating experiential training activities that involve and motivate
– Using metaphors and anchoring to engage unconscious learning
– Advanced NLP applications
– Understanding Group Dynamics
– Presentation practice and feedback
– Pre-requisite NWTDs Train the Trainer (Basic)