Register for the next workshop:
Where: Day’s Inn (by Montana’s), 645 Sibley Drive, Thunder Bay, Ontario
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Pre-requisite: Train the Trainer (Basic) is recommended, but not essential.
Your investment: $695
The workshop covers:
- Communication issues – fundamentals of deletion, distortion and generalization
- Rapport building
- Establishing credibility and approachability
- Anchoring and interview setting issues
- “Reading” the individual – non-verbals and language patterns
- Questioning techniques – Cognitive interviewing, Behaviour Description Interviewing
- Special Situations – lying, delivering negative news, traumatized interviewees
- Application to – job selection, investigation, counseling, health care
- Includes handouts